[arch-dev-public] Problem with gstreamer in testing

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Thu Apr 10 16:11:54 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 11:26 -0700, Jason Chu wrote:
> It seems that gstreamer is still tagged for testing even though the
> packages aren't in there.  I know they're JGC's packages but I just
> wanted to make sure that they're supposed to be out of testing before
> fixing up svn and the testing db.

The newest versions should be moved to extra and removed from testing.
As far as I know, amd64 still has one gstreamer package in testing which
didn't go to extra and i686 has an older package in testing than the one
in extra.
Feel free to clean up this mess, I still have to fiddle with moving
packages from testing to core and/or extra with the new repository
layout.
While you're at it, could you move glib2 from testing to core also?