[arch-dev-public] Rsync-based ABS

Dale Blount dale at archlinux.org
Sat Apr 12 16:39:35 EDT 2008

> 2) modify rsync stanza for [abs] in /etc/rsyncd.conf to allow anyone

I think this might have a negative impact on our mirroring.  We only
allow 10 connections total for rsync mirrors and if any large number of
those are used by ABS users, our mirrors will have problems syncing for
sure.

It looks like we can up the "max connections" option for just the abs
module if we provide it a different "lock file".

I have to leave now for a previous commitment but please let me know if
this needs implemented.

Dale