[arch-dev-public] [signoff] lvm2 2.02.34-1

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 14 12:34:00 EDT 2008

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 5:00 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Yet another minor update for lvm2, please sign off.
>
> I *think* lvm is one of those "blame Aaron" packages, so feel free to
> take my signoff.

I use it, but I have to
1) reboot my laptop to test it on x86_64 (I think I did that after it
froze again yesterday, so x86_64 is fine)
2) boot my desktop, update my desktop, reboot my desktop (which doesn't
happen every day) to test i686.

If I can self-signoff, I would say x86_64 is fine, i686 tested tonight
(another round of bugfixing-kernelbuilding coming up anyway).