[arch-dev-public] Imagemagick rebuild in [testing]

Mon Apr 14 22:44:50 EDT 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008, Travis Willard wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Eric Belanger
>> <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>>>  OK.
>>>
>>>  I'm currently uploading all rebuilt packages to i686 testing except
>>> xine-lib which doesn't compile on i686 (asm error). The x86_64 packages
>>> will
>>> follow tonight or in the next few days.
>>
>> Eric, you rule - I just noticed you got dvdauthor too.  I've been
>> spaced recently, and just noticed that dvdauthor (my package) was
>> actually in this todo list.  I was about to do it when I noticed there
>> was already a package in testing-i686 in svn.  Beat me to it, heh.
>>

> Update: Everything is in testing for both arches except xine-lib. From
> googling, it seems to be related to gcc and the compile flags that are used
> when compiling xine-lib. From a forum thread, it seems that using the
> external ffmpeg works but it adds a depends on ffmpeg. That might be a quick
> fix.

xine-lib 1.1.12 was released today and it builds fine. All rebuilds are
now completed. I'm planning to keep them in testing for about a week then
I'll move them to extra if there are no problems reported.

believed to be clean.