[arch-dev-public] Database breakage - again!

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Apr 18 11:28:40 EDT 2008

Okay, I am pissed right now. bzip2 (x86_64) had version 1.0.5-1 in the 
database, while the version in the package and the filename are 1.0.5-2.

I tried to fix it, and found out what happened in the first place:

[x86_64][17:21:48][thomas at artin trunk]$ archrelease testing-x86_64
svnmerge: no integration info available
~/arch/repos/svn-packages/bzip2 ~/arch/repos/svn-packages/bzip2/trunk
Nothing to commit

However, the PKGBUILD in testing-x86_64 was the old one. This is clearly 
a problem in the archrelease script. AND in our db scripts. I fixed it 
this time, however, people should actually look at the output of the 
scripts. It's not like we're monkeys.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/attachments/20080418/a3a1631d/attachment.pgp>

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list