[arch-dev-public] Database breakage - again!
thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 21 03:12:41 EDT 2008
Eric Belanger schrieb:
>> Inconsistency: firefox3 3.0b4-1 vs. firefox3-3.0b5-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
>> Inconsistency: bmpx 0.40.13-1 vs. bmpx-0.40.13-2-i686.pkg.tar.gz
>> Inconsistency: bzr 1.3-1.1 vs. bzr-1.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
>> Inconsistency: darcs 1.0.9-1 vs. darcs-2.0.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
>> Inconsistency: pidgin 2.4.0-1 vs. pidgin-2.4.1-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
> I tried again to fix bmpx but it idn't work:
> The others are packages that I built for x86_64. For reasons I don't
> know, something went wrong. I asked for help on this ML:
> So far no response. Can anyone explicitly explain how to fix these
> things? I don't know snv and don't want to break the repos further.
> I wonder if the problem isn't that the other dev modified the files in
> repos/extra/i686 instead of trunk...
First of all, before you try to change anything, run "svn up" in the
$pkgname directory, that should solve most of your problems. If there
are conflicting files (C), delete them, do it again. If there are
conflicting files with modifications you need, move them away, "svn up",
copy them back (not clean, but works).
About the "nothing to commit", maybe setting "svnmerge init" on the
directory containing the PKGBUILD helps. For anything else, let Aaron
help you ...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public