[arch-dev-public] [signoff] gpm 1.20.3

Mon Apr 21 21:46:57 EDT 2008

in testing for both arches.

Changes:

- minor upstream update

- patches cleanup. One of them has been merged upstream, the others didn't
applied anymore. However, they were mostly to prevent gpm from interfering
with some terminal apps like vim and mc. They don't seem to be necessary
anymore as vim and mc works correctly from the tests I did.

- closes FS#9949 : The /usr/lib/libgpm.so.1 symlink was present on the
system but for unkonw reasons was no longer in the package. For this
reason, forcing is necessary to install gpm 1.20.3.  I don't know how to
inform the users about this ( front page news? or just keep an eye on the
forum/ML to answer user's concern)

believed to be clean.