[arch-dev-public] inkscape rebuilds ?

Mon Apr 21 23:56:57 EDT 2008

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias at justdreams.de> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>>         what is the state of the inkscape package? It's my package but I
>>  kinda lost track in the big move. SVN history says it gots rebuild for
>>  poppler which is in extra and later against imagemagick which is in
>>  testing. How ever none of those ever made it to extra, henci it is
>>  broken. Any ideas?
>
> Do you mean that the one in extra is broken because the poppler
> rebuild never made it there (overwritten by the imagemagick rebuild)?
>
> If so.... hmmm, Eric did all the imagemagick stuff - how long do you
> think that will remain in testing? Is it a good idea to do a quick
> rebuild for extra only right now (PS, we *can* do this now with SVN -
> maintain them in parallel just fine)
>

>From what I can tell, only the package in extra x86_64 has been rebuilt
against poppler.

The imagemagick stuff in testing can be moved to extra anytime. All
packages have been rebuilt against it. And they have  been
in testing for one week, no complaints.  I could move it tomorrow night.
Just rebuild the inkscape in testing  for poppler. Then we'll move
everything to extra.

believed to be clean.