[arch-dev-public] CVS links in AUR?

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 09:29:54 EDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> So, is there a reason we had to break CVS links in the AUR interface? I
> guess one could get the community tree from here:
> http://www.archlinux.org/cvs/, but the information is wrong as well
> (cvs.archlinux.org does not exist).

Sweet, so once again my local CVS checkouts are broken. I hate to
always play the role of the complainer, but this is becoming a pain.
Does no one else still have changes cached locally they never checked
in or anything else like that? I understand killing off the ViewCVS
instance, but the whole subdomain being gone kinda sucks when it
wasn't even announced.

Something like this worked for me for any of you guys that may have
checked it out from cvs.archlinux.org rather than plain archlinux.org:

dmcgee at dublin ~/projects/repos/core
$ find -name Root | xargs sed -i 's/dan at cvs.archlinux.org/archlinux.org/g'

-Dan