[arch-dev-public] CVS links in AUR?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:02:54 EDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Aaron Griffin schrieb:
>

> > On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > >  Issues right now:
> > >  1) There is no public SVN checkout method yet
> > >

> > I sent you a personal email about getting rid of the autowifi svn repo
> > so we could repurpose the public svn stuff. Until you give me the
> > go-ahead on that, this can't happen.
> >

>  I replied you on jabber that day, thought you saw that (as you replied). I
> have no problem with autowifi in git, I would actually prefer it. But I have
> no idea how to convert it properly, as the conversion tool iirc responds
> badly to missing trunk/ directory (I had no trunk/ tags/ etc until one of
> the last revisions).

Ok, will do. There's two git svn conversion tools. One of them fails
like you said - the other is easier. I can't recall which is which,
but I can convert it later (I'm painting right now, heh)

>  No, on the homepage: there is a "CVS" link leading to a site which explains
> how to use CVS and check out core/extra.
>
>  I actually didn't even notice the dropdown field on the right until right
> now. Anyway, the links in AUR do not point to that site.

These two were oversights on my part - we got the packages links
changed, but totally forgot the AUR. Whoops. I will make that change
later today unless Simo gets to it rikki-tick 8)