[arch-dev-public] Apologies for being largely absent

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:09:51 EDT 2008

I just wanted to apologize to you all for doing so little recently.
There are lots of things I keep promising, but I'm in the process of
trying to find a new apartment and am painting/cleaning this one, so
I'm worrying about lots of other things.

I still plan to get out some new-fangled dbscripts sometime this week,
as it's a blocker for Eliott's new web changes.

So again, I'm moving slowly for a reason... it'll all be better soon 8)