[arch-dev-public] ncurses todo list?

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Aug 2 05:23:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have set up a repo with an ncurses version that only has wide-charater
libraries and rebuilt as many packages as I knew needed a rebuild.  See
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Allan/ncursesw for details and
the repo location.   There are about a dozen build failures that I
haven't looked into yet.

I am using the packages now and have yet to find a problem so I would
appreciate some testing from others, especially people using other
locales.  Only word of caution is that I haven't used ldd on the kde
packages yet so there may be some rebuilds there that I don't know
about.  Also I had to do a version bump of util-linux-ng and a
patchlevel bump on vi.

Cheers,
Allan