[arch-dev-public] adding packages to extra

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 06:45:34 EDT 2008

Hey guys!

I'd like to add wxmaxima (a proper frontend to maxima) to the extra repo.
Further, Andreas asked me to include ristretto (xfce image viewer) in
the extra repo.

Atm I maintain both packages in community. Please let me know if you
have any objections to one (or both) of the packages.

I may wait a week before I start the move as I'm only on my i686
laptop for the week to come :( (there is still no x86_64 build machine
right?) Don't want to increase your workload too much ;)

Ronald