[arch-dev-public] ABS 2.2 release

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Aug 9 11:10:41 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have pushed a new release of abs to testing.  The main change is the
added ability to specify which repos or packages to sync on the command
line (e.g. "abs core extra/abs") which will be of use to those want to
sync single packages.

Other changes:
- Removed unstable repo
- Fixed order of sourcing in rc-script.proto (FS#10833)
- No longer pipes all output to STDERR (FS#10686)
- Added various PKGBUILD and install script prototypes (FS#10274)

I'll move it to extra in a few days provided I didn't break anything...

Allan