[arch-dev-public] [new package] libwebkit

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Aug 12 12:35:27 EDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 12. August 2008 18:20:58 schrieb Andreas Radke:
> To the qt world: Right now all other major distributions stick with QT's
> internal webkit for all qt applications (Debian/Fedora). I also wouldn't
> know an easy way to have a common or two non-conflicting libwebkit
> packages. Please publish your suggestions if you know a better easy way.

I will have a look on that. I have found that page about webkit-qt:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingQtOnLinux

It seems its only a configure switch which decides wether you'll have gtk or qt
support; so there might be a good chance to share some libs.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn