[arch-dev-public] GPL Compliance: A beginning

Thu Aug 14 16:14:33 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, Travis Willard wrote:

> On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Keep in mind there's probably dupes, as it runs for both x86_64 and
>>> i686 (and checks for an existing source for the correct version). Let
>>> me try to clean those up real quick
>>>

>> Sorted. 431 packages:
>> http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/sources/failed.pkgs
>
> Hm - that's cool and all, but I'm finding it hard to grep.  Want me to
> make a todo list?

Aaron: Could you rerun your script to update the sources and the
failed.pkgs file?

I'll try to fix them on my free time. I'll merge the change with
archrelease if Ronald didn't added a license to their trunk yet.

It would be easier for me if I could run the script myself (where is it?
do i have enough privs to run it?) so I could keep failed.pkgs up-to-date.

believed to be clean.