[arch-dev-public] [draft] Follow the frog - Arch at FrOSCon 2008

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:46:40 EDT 2008

I edited it for grammar. See below for my version.

 I wish I could visit y'all!

Dusty

------
We'll be attending FrOSCon again this year. This Free and Open Source
Software Conference takes place in Sankt Augustin near Bonn/Germany on August
23rd and 24th.

Alongside many talks and lectures about free software, projects are
permitted to present themselves  at a booth and provided with their
own project room.

It would give us great pleasure to welcome you to our booth and project
room at FrOSCon 2008. You will be able to meet the following Archers this year:

* Andreas Radke (andyrtr)
* Christoph Neuroth (delmonico)
* Gerhard Brauer (gerbra)
* Jan de Groot (jgc)