[arch-dev-public] [signoff] ncurses rebuilds

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 22 03:07:30 EDT 2008

Hi all,

The time has come to start the signoff process for the ncurses
rebuilds.  So here is a list of [core] packages which will require signoffs:

ncurses
bash
readline
dialog
gettext
grub
less
nano
procinfo
procps
psmisc
texinfo
util-linux-ng (see below)
vi (see below)
gpm
heimdal
initscrits
isdn4k-utils
links
netkit-telnet

For your information, the following packages were not just plain
rebuilds and so probably require more attention in signing off:
vi - bump to the latest patchset
util-linux-ng - Required update and switch to the newer cryptloop
support patch mentioned in a comment in the PKGBUILD to build (and I
just noticed the now wrong comment is still in the PKGBUILD so I will
remove it)

And a few packages from [extra] got updated too.  Signoffs for the alsa
ones would be nice.
alsa-lib
alsa-utils
bzflag
lynx - changed to upstream "release" 5 (why don't they change version
numbers when they alter the source tarball...)

Cheers,
Allan