[arch-dev-public] Code review: dbscripts

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 31 04:18:59 EDT 2008

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> So I made a handful of changes to the dbscripts, and wanted to get a
> quick review from people before I push them live.
>
> If you get a chance, please look over the recent patches here:
> http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=dbscripts.git;a=summary
>
> This include's Xavier's new-and-improved check_archlinux script too.
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron
> :wq

Starting to review your changes now. Could we please tag the "releases"
that are used on gerolde in the future?

I was guessing that
f404689fc11bbeace243779305ede5b7d7270ae8 is what we are using now but it
seems that there is a commit in /arch/.git which is not on the
projects.archlinux repo. What's wrong here?