[arch-dev-public] My Packages

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:18:28 EST 2008

Hello all,
I am a slacking package maintainer. Additionally, I'd love more time
to focus on code projects, ISO releases, and general management type
stuff to streamline the process for everyone else (as was done with
the new db-scripts). Projects like the iso scripts, the installer,
dbscripts, community backend, GPL source compliance (which I need to
make live, btw), and all those niggling things that are there in the
back of my mind.

I just want to let you know that all my packages, except for a handful
of core packages, are up for grabs if anyone wants them. I keep
putting off rebuilds (x264, ffmpeg, hiemdal) simply because I don't
have the time to do all of that at once. Any help would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Aaron