[arch-dev-public] Grub splashimage

Douglas Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:26:16 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Ronald van Haren schrieb:
>> As I took maintainership over grub a couple of weeks ago, I guess I
>> can put a grub2 package in testing. If it appears stable I can move it
>> to extra after a oouple of weeks.
>> If no objections are made I can do it between now and a couple of days.
> There is no need to put it in testing if it's a new package. Just go to
> extra directly (just make sure the package name is different from the one in
> core).

Sure. Ronald, if you need something with the grub2 package just let me
know. I have been using a bzr version, but i can help you with the
latest release.

Thanks for building the extra package.

Douglas Soares de Andrade
== Archlinux Trusted User and Developer - dsa
** Quote: Old programmers never die; they exit to a higher shell.