[arch-dev-public] Forgotten everything I ever knew about our SVN...

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Tue Dec 2 09:54:53 EST 2008

Thomas Bächler wrote:
> Tom K schrieb:
>>    OK... as my first major piece of work since returning, I have run
>> extrapkg on a bunch of libpcap rebuilds that should have gone to
>> testing. I haven't run the db script on gerolde yet. I'd really
>> appreciate some pointers on how to sort this out.
>>
>> I'm away for a few hours now, but I'll get it fixed asap.
>
> This requires some SVN magic: You need to revert the changes in
> package/repos/extra-* to their previous version, but SVN is very
> unfriendly with that IIRC. Any SVN magicians?

Those commits are revisons 20312 to 20326 inclusive.  So reverting the
change is something like:

snv merge -r 20326:20311
or
snv merge -c -20326

for each of the commits.  In fact you do not need to do the ones
touching trunk, just extra so you can skip a few there...

Then check it with svn status/diff and commit.

Allan