[arch-dev-public] Forgotten everything I ever knew about our SVN...

Tom K tom at archlinux.org
Wed Dec 3 05:47:14 EST 2008

Tom K wrote:
> Allan McRae wrote:
>> Those commits are revisons 20312 to 20326 inclusive.  So reverting
>> the change is something like:
>>
>> snv merge -r 20326:20311
>> or
>> snv merge -c -20326
>>
> Many thanks for the dig-out, Allan. Do I issue these commands in my
> top-level dir? Or in each package's repos/extra-x86_64 dir?
>> for each of the commits.  In fact you do not need to do the ones
>> touching trunk, just extra so you can skip a few there...
>>
>> Then check it with svn status/diff and commit.
>>
>> Allan

Nearly everything sorted. Thanks for the help, Allan (and Eric on IRC).

I still have one package that fails. When I run testingpkg on snort on
my x86_64 box, I get

svnmerge: no integration info available
~/builds/svn-packages/snort ~/builds/svn-packages/snort/trunk
Nothing to commit

On gerolde, db-testing64 fails with

WARNING: Package snort not found in testing-x86_64

However, when I got the same testingpkg response with ssldump for
x86_64, db-testing64 worked as expected, so I'm unsure what the problem
is, or how to fix it.

I found an earlier reference to the same svnmerge error here:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-April/005869.html

but in that case, the package and the PKGBUILD did not match. In this
case, they do.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Thanks
Tom.