[arch-dev-public] Heimdal update and rebuilds

Eric Bélanger belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Wed Dec 10 19:20:27 EST 2008

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Eric Bélanger wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Allan McRae wrote:
>
>> I have pushed the x86_64 rebuilds I have done to [testing].  I have limited
>> access to a x86_64 comp at the moment so I have not rebuilt everything on
>> the TODO list but what is left is not what I would consider critical
>> packages...
>>
>> Rebuilds needing done for x86_64:
>>   inkscape
>>   koffice (i686 too)
>>   mplayer
>>   openoffice-base
>>   psiconv
>>   rhythmbox
>>   scribus
>>   totem-xine
>>   vlc
>>   wireshark
>>
>> If the maintainers of these packages (or anyone else feeling generous)
>> could do these builds, then it would be much appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Allan
>>

> I'm starting to do some of these rebuilds. If you plan doing the same, let me
> know so we don't duplicate work.
>
> Eric

openoffice-base was rebuilt earlier by Andy. From the list above I only
rebuilt wireshark. The rest don't need to be rebuild according to lddd.
Probably only one of their dependencies had to be rebuilt.
believed to be clean.