[arch-dev-public] [signoff] heimdal 1.2.1-1

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Dec 11 08:56:18 EST 2008

Allan McRae schrieb:
> All known rebuilds are now done so it is time to signoff
> heimdal-1.2.1-1.  Please run lddd and look for packages involving
> libhx509.so to check for any further rebuilds.
>
> Upstream changelog:
>
> Major changes
>    * [HEIMDAL-147] - Heimdal 1.2 not compiling on Solaris
>    * [HEIMDAL-151] - Make canned tests work again after cert expired
>    * [HEIMDAL-152] - iprop test: use full hostname to avoid realm
> resolving errors
>    * [HEIMDAL-153] - ftp: Use the correct length for unmap, msync

I just moved libpcap to core and moved wireshark to extra with it, not
noticing it depends on the new heimdal. If you are keeping heimdal in
testing longer, we need to build two packages for the new wireshark
1.0.5 (one for extra, one for testing). If you move heimdal soon, then
there will be no need. What's the timeline here?