[arch-dev-public] [signoff] pacman 3.2.1-2, pacman-mirrorlist

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:40:34 EST 2008

This is a dual signoff. I have split the pacman mirrorlist into its
own package because
1) Pacman releases are not all that common (because its perfect
software, of course!)
2) Our packaged mirrorlist often lags waaay behind the actual one in
SVN, because I find it a waste to rebuild pacman just for mirrorlist
changes. This will prevent that.

I don't actually run pacman, so 2 signoffs per arch would be
wonderful. In addition, PLEASE let me know if anything goes awry
during a normal upgrade process. This could include mirrorlist not
being written to pacsave, mirrorlist disappearing, etc.

-Dan