[arch-dev-public] Move repo-maint emails to the arch-commits list?

Eric Bélanger belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Fri Dec 19 00:47:34 EST 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Pierre Schmitz wrote:

> Am Dienstag 16 Dezember 2008 16:55:33 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> > I got an email today saying that the repo maintenance emails are kinda
> > spammy on the arch-dev-public list. What do you guys think about
> > moving it off to another list. Either the private list, or the commits
> > list?
> >
> > Opinions?
>
> What about moving them to the dust bin? ;-) Seriously, it would be enough if
> only a mail were sent when something went wrong. Those "The following files
> are out of date" are of no use imho. (I doubt that anyone reads and checks
> them all)
>
> --

I do check them usually unless they are very long like when the heimdal
rebuild was moved out of testing.  Move them to the arch-commits ML.

believed to be clean.