[arch-dev-public] Mirror lists out of sync

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 16:48:37 EST 2008

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Today I updated Mirrors page on the wiki [1] to be in sync with
> pacman-mirrorlist.
> And I found that some mirrors that are not in pacman-mirrorlist
> are listed on Download page [2], e.g. internode.on.net
The "official" mirrors tend to be in
/etc/rsyncd-conf-genscripts/rsyncd.conf.hosts. As I found internode in
there, I added it to the pacman-mirrorlist. Do you know what other
mirrors you moved? If you could check this list to see if they are
syncing directly from our server, we can ensure they are listed in
both the right place in the wiki and in the pacman mirrorlist.

> FTR I moved a couple of mirrors listed as official to the Unofficial
> section [3],
> please take a look at those mirrors in case they have asked to become official,
> but weren't added to pacman-mirrorlist.
> Also please update mirror list on Downloads page (also see FS#7006 [4]).
>
> P.S.: Is mirror.archlinux.com.ve really located in USA?
Yes, it is. I tracerouted it. :)