[arch-dev-public] Lots of packages in [testing]

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:45:46 EST 2008

I know most of them are perl packages, and we're waiting on that sort
of thing, but could you guys take a peek at the packages in testing?
Some of them have been there over a month, and some of them are older
than versions in core and extra (i.e. sudo).

I just found some of mine that should have been moved, so I'm guilty
of this too.

The reason I bring this up: when we get the new kernel issues all
resolved and fleshed out, we should be releasing a new ISO. It'd be
nice to have the latest-and-greatest core packages at that point.

Thanks,
Aaron