[arch-dev-public] [signoff] Xorg updates in testing

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sun Feb 3 11:37:13 EST 2008

Last week I've updated mesa to 7.0.3-rc1 (actually git snapshot dated
20080125), including a rebuild of xorg-server and all xf86-video-*
drivers that included Mesa 7.0.1.
There's still a few packages with included DRI drivers coming from Mesa
7.0.0, does this have a reason? I left them at 7.0.0.

I've been running this new xorg-server on x86_64 with updated intel
driver for a week now without noticable problems. Please test other
configurations (unichrome/via/openchome and ati mainly and also the
non-free fglrx driver if you can).