[arch-dev-public] Packages with Arch artwork/branding

Sun Feb 3 16:18:29 EST 2008

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Thayer Williams wrote:

> I'm trying to track down all packages that contain Arch Linux artwork
> and branding. I'm particularly interested in anything that features the
> old logo, but I'd also like to know of any packages that contain images
> of the old name (even if they're missing the "arch" symbol.)
>
> If you maintain packages that meet this criteria, please contact me with
> the package name or simply respond to this thread.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Thayer

There is my qingy arch theme in community (pkgname: qingy-theme-arch)
which will need to be update. I would be grateful if you could come up
with an updated background much like the slim theme you posted in the
forum but without the textbox.  And the png must contain the
background too like a desktop wallpaper.
If you don't have the time,  I'll just ask around on the forums.

Thanks
Eric

believed to be clean.