[arch-dev-public] [signoff] gcc 4.2.3, mpfr 2.3.1

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sun Feb 3 18:48:56 EST 2008

Gcc has been updated to 4.2.3, changes:

- mpfr 2.3.1 moved to core/lib
- gcc-libs contains objc and fortran libs, provides gcc-fortran and
gcc-objc from extra for runtime dependencies
- gcc contains fortran, objc and treelang compilers, replaces
gcc-fortran and gcc-objc from extra
- gcc contains manpages again
- gcc-gcj updated to 4.2.3 from ubuntu branch
- java-gcj-compat fixed to include a cacert database

Packages have been built for x86_64 only, the i686 packages are done
partially. gcc, gcc-libs and mpfr are in my staging directory, I'll
upload i686 versions of java-gcj-compat and gcc-gcj tomorrow, after
which I will move them to testing for i686 also.