[arch-dev-public] [arch-commits] CVS update of core/base/filesystem (PKGBUILD filesystem.install)

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Feb 8 13:07:43 EST 2008

Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 18:40:50 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> Pierre, please notify me before you make changes like this - I have 2
> other changes to make on filesystem, in addition to bumping to 2008.02
> for the ISO release. This was going to be done tonight (now + 6h)
> anyway.

Well, at first: realsing two versions per day would not hurt that much. :-)
Perhaps its easier the other way round: If you have some changes on you to-do
list, drop a line when you will commit them.

This morning I just noticed that the bug was still not fixed and asked the
maintainer (brain0) if he would be fine if I just commit this simple change.

Pierre

--
archlinux.de