[arch-dev-public] [signoff] devtools 0.5.1, codename 'facepalm'

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:05:00 EST 2008

Simo and I found a rather embarassing shell script mistake that snuck
into the 0.5 release that apparantly only Simo, Eric, and I used so it
was no big deal.

Details here:

Please signoff on this new fresh release. Make sure
extra/core/testingpkg seems to do its job OK and you are probably
safe. Bonus- the sed-magic in the PKGBUILD is no longer needed so both
architectures can run devtools straight from the GIT repo now if they