[arch-dev-public] Dead box, away until Sun

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:28:20 EST 2008

Hey guys,
I'm flying out of town tonight, until Sunday. Recently the power
supply died in the machine that I ssh into. I haven't had the time to
replace it yet. As such I will be unable to do much this weekend,
because I will have no access to these machines.

I will get the filesystem package bumped for the new isos, as well as
pushing out an experimental initscripts package if I can - this should
be done before I leave for the airport (now + 7 hrs).

Cheers,
Aaron