[arch-dev-public] Linuxtag 2008?

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Feb 18 14:58:20 EST 2008

Am Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:44:33 +0000
schrieb Tom K <tom at archlinux.org>:

> Haven't seen any mention of this yet, and the projects application
> deadline is in three days. I'd be happy to send it in, but it might
> be better coming from someone who did it on previous occasions.
>
> I also can't say if I'll be there - I'd like to go, but it's too
> early to say one way or the other.
>
> T.

LinuxTag is way to commercial and there weren't many geeky users
interested in ArchLinux.

I think we should concentrate on having a booth this year at FrosCon.
I really liked the whole event last. This year we should go public
with a booth. Hacking wild in a small class room was funny but made it
hard for some users to find us. Some were even afraid to talk to us
seeing us so busy :D

-Andy