[arch-dev-public] Flyspray cleanup

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:17:51 EST 2008

2008/2/20, eliott <eliott at cactuswax.net>:
> > Great!
>  > If I'll notice something else I'll notify you.
>  > I have ~50 bugreports to check now (after job-hunting period), so I'm
>  > pretty sure any annoyances will pop up at my eyes if they're still
>  > left.
>

> how many open bugs (a total count) do we have right now?
>  Just curious.

http://bugs.archlinux.org/toplevel/proj0
the main ("Arch Linux") project has "500 open tasks, 8305 total tasks" now,
it got down from >550 to ~480 in past week or two,
I think I'll close not less than 10 tonight, and ~20 (!) will be
closed in new initscripts/filesystem/installer,
and my estimations are that <450 is a real number to get next month
(sure, even considering the fact, than many of new reports are created
every day).

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)