[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libdownload 1.3

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:58:17 EST 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 7:39 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm guessing you got confused with libarchive. :) This is actually
> really old and is the signoff for libdownload. I've just pushed it to
> core for both architectures as it seems we had enough signoffs, and we
> are all responsible anyway.

Yeah, I have a few of these I mentally lost over the holidays

For the record, the new dashboard lists packages by repository, so
this should help me in keeping track of signoffs and what needs to
move better (gmail isn't cutting it for that task).

In the (near?) future I want to integrate signoffs into the dashboard,
which would make this far easier.