[arch-dev-public] x264 depends / makedepends

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:27:09 EST 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 11:08 AM, Damir Perisa <damir.perisa at solnet.ch> wrote:
> Friday 04 January 2008, Paul Mattal wrote:
>  | And can finddeps be added to the standard devtools package? I
>  | don't seem to have it in devtools 0.4-1, and was only vaguely
>  | anecdotally aware it existed, but it seems very useful.
>
> so was i up until some time ago.. hihi... i had my own that was more
> messy and slower (but with more output, thats why i changed this one
> when i took it to replace mine)
>
> definitely +1 to add it to the devtools pkg

For the record, it's in devtools.git, but I don't think Jason made a
new release yet.

These scripts used to be in CVS at some point, but it makes much more
sense to shove things like this into devtools so we have no excuse not
to use them (I never knew where they were before... cvs-arch/scripts/
or something).

I'll probably wait for Travis' and Tom's patches, and then prod Jason
into making a new release (I can always do it, if you want me to)