[arch-dev-public] [aur-general] Inactive for unspecified period of time

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:32:15 EST 2008

2007/12/31, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com>:
> 2007/12/18, JJDaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com>:
> > On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:15:03 +0200
> > "Roman Kyrylych" <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all!
> > >
> > > I have <1 minute to write this email, so I'll be quick.
> > >
> > > I'm very sorry about my disappearance.
> > > My connection at job got down during Bug Day this Saturday and I got cable
> > > breakage somewhere on my street so I got no Internet at home as well.
> > > :-(
> > > The worst thing is that I am unable to follow Arch development until
> > > New Year (at least) because I've changed my job this Monday, and I
> > > don't even have a PC there yet (but I should in near future).
> > > Today is the first day I've got internet for a hour or so (I'm sitting
> > > at my ex-job now).
> > >
> > > If someone could update my packages in Extra/Community and keep an eye
> > > on bugtracker - that would be awesome and very appreciated.
> > >
> > > Bye all and Merry Christmas!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)
> >
> > Good luck, I will see you soon.
> >
> > Don't worry about packages and [community] section of flyspray.
> >
> > Merry Christmas and happy new year, Roman!
> >
> > P.S. I can't imagine a Bug Day without you :D
>

> I've got a couple hours of internet today, so I thought I should write
> a quick update.
>
> First, thank you all! I don't imagine what would I do without the
> support from Arch community.
> I'm waiting for time when I can come back to work (on Arch, obviously
> :-)), I miss that so much.
>
> Next, a status update:
> * still no laptop at job (should get it next month, I think) and still
> very busy there
> * still no internet at home (long to explain why), hope to get it
> somewhere next week
>
> I wish you all Happy New Year (in advance because I won't be able to
> do so when it comes) and hope to see you soon. :-)

And another update before Christmas.
(yes, you've read it right - we have it on 7th of January here,
read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_worldwide#Ukraine for more)

1) I've quit my new job yesterday. :-D (after working only 2 weeks there :-P)
2) I've got the internet connection at home yesterday! :-)
Yay, a good start of the new year!
Now I have no money/job and plenty of time. :-)
So I'll be back to activity on 9-10th this month.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)