[arch-dev-public] New extra package: gnucash
aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:54:07 EST 2008
Just putting this in the mailman history 8)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Schneider <queueram at gmail.com>
On Jan 8, 2008 1:39 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I said I was going to do this ages ago, due to the weirdness that is
> goffice, and the fact that I "maintain" both goffice and gnumeric
> already - does anyone take issue with pulling gnucash into [extra]?
I am the current maintainer of the gnucash package in AUR. I was
wondering, if it is being pulled into extra, would you become the new
maintainer? Also, i would like to warn you about a couple of things:
1. gnucash depends on slib, which is in community currently
2. we have been having issues compiling gnucash with the newer
versions of slib. I currently can still only build it with slib-3a1.
Mainly, it's been issues with relocating files in the slib package and
3. gnucash depends on aqbanking which is also in community (and which
we are also currently having runtime problems with)
4. I was waiting for the next release for this, but the scrollkeeper
dep has been replaced by rarian
5. gnucash 2.2.3 was released today with some bug fixes
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
More information about the arch-dev-public