[arch-dev-public] New extra package: gnucash

Varun Acharya ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:54:51 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 10:31 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah good catch, I was not aware of these two deps not being in extra. Silly
> me.
> So guys: adding gnucash to extra would pull in these two deps. Is this
> still acceptable?

slib depends on guile, so thats fine by me.

But aqbanking depends upon -> 'gwenhywfar'  'ktoblzcheck' 'libofx' .... and
all these packages are in community

So to bring in gnucash, we need 5 other packages bought into extra. Sorry
I'll have to withdraw the +1 Aaron, I'd rather this one stays in community.