[arch-dev-public] Arch Schwag

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:16:31 EST 2008

2008/1/15, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> Regarding this bug: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9205
>
> While I need to figure out the credentials for this, do we want to
> re-evaluate the vendor for this stuff? I remember cafepress having...
> some problem? Maybe they don't ship to Europe or something?
>
> Anyone have strong opinions either way?

Purchasing somethig over internet from non-Ukrainian company is hard
here (most require Paypal, but it doesn't fully support our country
yet), so I never buy anything from foreign online stores (thus I
cannot comment much on this topic).
I know only that Cafepress offers a little more items that are on our
page, and it is (was?) used by Gentoo. :P

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)