[arch-dev-public] Kernel framebuffer logo

Thayer Williams thayerw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:17:15 EST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 12:53 AM PST, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi
> I am fine with any logo, please just provide me 3 files as i need them.
> thanks
> greetings
> tpowa

All three versions of the kernel logo are available here:

I am not able to test the vga16 or monochrome versions, but it looks to
me like we're not even building the kernel with support for these
formats.  For example, the kernel config in abs says:

# CONFIG_FB_VGA16 is not set

The CONFIG_FBCON_MFB flag (for monochrome support) appears to be missing

Anyway, the new logos are 80x80, adhering to the default tux dimensions.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or requests.