[arch-dev-public] [signoff] bash 3.2.033-2 and filesystem 2007.11-6

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:07:58 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 8:33 AM, Jan de Groot <jan at jgc.homeip.net> wrote:
> [...]

Jan's is correct here, BUT /etc/issue has never been in the backup
array as far as I can tell, so it is not a regression. Let's do the
following: Sign off on this one so we can get it out the door and fix
the REAL issues. New ISOs are coming soon, so we will need to bump
this package anyway. We can add that then