[arch-dev-public] Inactivity notice (sort of)

Fri Jul 4 00:58:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

Over this weekend (Friday afternoon-Monday morning), electricity will be
shut down in the campus building where my email server is located so it
will be turned off during that time. Therefore, I won't have access to
email and probably emails sent to me will bounce. However, I'll still be
around and available on IRC and Jabber. I'll probably check the archives
daily in case something important crops up.

Eric

believed to be clean.