[arch-dev-public] Integrity Check x86_64

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:42:54 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 12:15:51AM -0400, repomaint at archlinux.org wrote:
> Summary
> ---------
> Dirs with missing PKGBUILDs:           0
> Duplicate PKGBUILDs:                   0
> Missing (make)dependencies:            8
> Unmet provisioned (make)dependencies:  4
> Circular dependencies:                 2
> Invalid archs:                         0
> Missing packages in repos:             1
> Mismatching PKGBUILD names:            0
> Repo hierarchy problems:               5

Is there anything similar that lists orphans? I dont seem to remember
any.Maybe in the internal list?
Currently with devs quiting, and other people taking their place it
would be handy having a list of the orphans so that new devs can know
what is available for adoption.
Also some bugs should be reassigned and stuff.
If anyone has such a list and when the new devs take the maintainership
of the packages can someone please let me know?

Thanks
Greg