[arch-dev-public] Rebuilds against x264 needed

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Fri Jul 4 09:03:33 EDT 2008

Eric Belanger wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:

>>> I ran lddd and more needed rebuilt for x264:
>>>
>>> transcode
>>> libavg
>>> moc
>>> swfdec-mozilla
>>> swfdec
>>>
>>> After a simple patch:
>>> sed -i 's|ffmpeg/avformat.h|libavformat/avformat.h|'
>>> decoder_plugins/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.c || return 1
>>> moc builds but the rebuilt moc gives a 'FATAL_ERROR: Layout1 is
>>> malformed' then quits.
>>>
>>> I use swfdec and swfdec-mozilla so will definitely rebuild these if
>>> no one does. I'll do the rest if I have time.
>>>

>> Update: swfdec has been rebuilt for x86_64, swfdec-mozilla doesn't
>> need to be rebuilt.
>>

> FYI, I've rebuit:
> swfdec
> moc
> libavg
> transcode
> for both arches.

Adding your items found with lddd to the todo list already in progress,
and putting motion back on the list (due to problems with the initial
builds), I think motion is now the only outstanding item for x264.

Do you concur? If so, I'll hopefully sort that out over the weekend and
we can roll that whole gang out of testing.

https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/1/

- P

P.S. By the way, the interface won't let you do it, but you can do the
following-style URL to edit a todo:

https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/edit/1

This unfortunately also adds packages in testing which happen to be
there-- perhaps I'll get to patching these issues in the dev site django
code.