[arch-dev-public] problem with extra i686

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:56:33 EDT 2008

Eric Belanger wrote:

> I just notice that a bunch of i686 packages are now showing up in the
> web page "recent update list" but they weren't updated. also they all
> got orphaned. What happened?

I'm quick to take blame for stuff, so I'm trying to figure out if my one
line change to reporead.py could have caused this bug, but I can't see
how it could have. So maybe its Allan's fault... :-D

I haven't fully grokked this script yet, has anybody seen a pattern in
which packages were unexpectedly orphaned?

Dusty