[arch-dev-public] Syncing single repo with abs

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun Jul 6 05:33:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

So looking at abs I noticed it at some stage had the ability to sync
single repos:

 > abs --help
Arch Build System 2.1 -- synchronization utility
usage: /usr/bin/abs [options] [repository1 [repository2 ...]]

<snip>
If no argument is given, abs will synchronize the repositories specified
in /etc/abs.conf.

But this no longer works...  I'm guessing this came about with the
switch to rsync.  Given it has been a while since the switch to rsync,
I'm concluding that nobody actually uses this and will remove it rather
than fix it.  Any objections?

Allan